We have a hospital in peermuchalla where we have over 200 admitted animals including dogs, cats, calfs, eagles, birds etc. The treatments at the hospital are absolutely free but we do charge a fee of 2500/30$ for sterilizing one dog ( including post op and pick and drop within 10 km radius) . The approximate cost of feeding the kids also comes out to be 2500/30$ per day. We need help to cover the feeding costs and to sterilize as many dogs as possible.
We have completed 9 months of the FURnFLUFFS hospital in which we have admitted/fostered/treated 950+ dogs , done 425 ABC (sterilization) surgeries and 800+ walk in treatments. We really do need your support to continue this journey.
The benefits of sterilization for our free roaming street animals are a lot -
1) Reduces human animal conflict
2) Ensures that the already existing animals get good food , nutrition and care.
3) Prevents unnecessary deaths of new born dogs and cats due to speeding vehicles.
4) Reduces dog fights during mating season
5) Behaviour benefits of sterilization are also numerous among both male and female dogs
6) Reduces dog bite cases as in the case of newly made mother dogs who tend to get protective of their new offsprings
Thank you everyone for your continued love and support ♥️
Let's connect on Instagram : @furnfluffs