Help My Son Fight Thalassemia Major | Milaap
Help My Son Fight Thalassemia Major
2%
Raised
Rs.23,383
of Rs.14,00,000
15 supporters
  • KM

    Created by

    Kavita Malhotra
  • AM

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Amir Malhotra

    from New Delhi, Delhi

80G tax benefits for INR donations

Myself Kavita Malhotra and I am here to raise funds for my 10 year old son Amir (only child) who is suffering from Thalassemia Major since he was merely 2 and a half years old. Now my son is 10 years old and the disease is severe now. In this disease the body does not produce Blood. 

To overcome blood problem, at present the Blood transplant is taking place at the Kalawati Hospital New Delhi in every 15 to 20 days interval. If the patient will depend only on Blood transplant then the patient can survive only till 15 -17 years. As per the Doctor's recommendation the final solution to overcome this disease is "BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT", and this operation should be done as soon as possible.  

The cost of Bone Marrow Transplant is extremely costly which we (me and my husband) could not afford. The complete cost of this treatment is around 27 Lakh, 49% of this treatment cost will be bear by the Hospital by Gvernment scheme, however, the rest 51% of the treatment cost (around 14 lakh) me and my husband have to arrange. 

The Operation will take place at the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute New Delhi. I humbly request you all respected donors kindly save my only child's life by giving donation.

Read More

Know a similar organisation in need of funds? Refer an NGO
support