We, as alumni of COEP, need to support this community of extremely talented and deserving students. We are forming the COEP Student Support Club to facilitate this channel of help from Alumni to deserving students.
- To put things in perspective
- 1 student’s annual food expense ~INR 35,000 (~USD 500)
- 1 laptop is ~ INR 35,000 (~USD 500)
- 1 student’s annual fee is ~65,000 (~USD 1000)
- And we won’t stop at the above! We will fund deserving research projects and research ideas of students as well.
- You can pay any amount for all of the above or a portion of it! No contribution is a small contribution. All contributions are eligible for a 80G certificate.
- This club will be directly managed by the Alumni Association to ensure that all funds are provided only to the deserving or needy!
- As they say, Nobody has ever gotten poor by giving! Please donate generously.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org