Myself Sushmita Roy, My Mother is Going Through a Critical Stage of Cancer... She is Fighting for Her Life and We Need Your Kind Support----
- A few months ago (in September, 2019) she had showed up with acute symptoms of intense coughing then showed up with prickly chest and back pain; at that time she had been under general medication of cold-cough, chest pain treatment, locally.
- Till then the critical and vulnerable disease i.e. the cancer was not detected or diagnosed.
- As the conditions were getting worse gradually, the family consulted a cardiologist concerning the chest pain.
- But it was not such fruitful, the illness had been continuing in a bad way so we decided to take her into the Manipal Hospital (Bangalore, Karnataka). There her diagnostics (Biopsy) came up indicating a critical cancer spread in her body viz. from ‘Suspected Ovarian Malignancy’.
- And unfortunately now her lungs have got badly affected due to the ‘Adenocarcinoma’.
- Until now, we’ve spent amounting 3 lakhs; we have arranged the amount from all savings and possible loans. And we still need more for further treatment and medicinal procedures.
- Our family’s economic condition has got badly affected due to this malady which incurred some debt also.
- My mother is a very nice home-maker and a jolly one; we need your kind support to get her and family's beautiful days back again.