Ajay Jaiswal lost both of his kidneys and on the verge of losing eye too due to lack of proper medications.
My name is Ayush Jaiswal and I am here to raise funds for my cousin Ajay Kumar Jaiswal who is 39 years old. Ajay Kumar Jaiswal lives in Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh with his spouse & children.
- Ajay Kumar Jaiswal is suffering from Kidney failure from more than an year. He is receiving dialysis (every 3 days) in Sewa Hospital & Research Centre, Lucknow but has not yet admitted.
- Ajay Kumar Jaiswal is an auto rickshaw driver but due to pandemic he lost his work and started to work as a farmer.
- He is yet to receive a kidney transplant but has not been decided. His condition getting started worse as the infection start spreading in his whole body, his eye got severely infected.
We are in heavy need of financial help.🙏🙏
- Until now, we've spent about more than Rs 2,50,000 we've arranged amount from savings & selling assets.
- In the next few days, we need Rs.12,00,000 more for the patient's kidney transplant & further medications.
His daughter is only 6 years old and constantly asking what happened to my father? Why is he not talking to me?
Please come forward to support my cause. 🙏🙏 Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this crowdfunding fundraiser link with your friends and family.