• To undertake and support relief or assistance of any kind relating to a public health emergency or any other kind of emergency, calamity or distress, either man-made or natural, including the creation or upgradation of healthcare or pharmaceutical facilities or any other type of support.
• To render financial assistance, provide grants of payments of money or take such other steps as may be deemed necessary by the Trustees to the affected population.
• To undertake any other activity, which is not inconsistent with the above Objects.
Constitution of the Trust :
• A Helping Hand Trust is registered trust with Income Tax Department and having 12AA Registration.
Other details :
• The fund consists entirely of voluntary contributions from individuals/organizations. The fund will be utilised in meeting the objectives as stated above.