BCPBF receives several heart-wrenching appeals for help every single day. We try our very best to help poor cancer patients through treatment at our frequent OPDs across South Asia, and also through our Central Drug Repository . But we are dependent on your help and support for patients who have no funds to seek treatment and palliative care.
Help us to fund their treatments by contributing as little as a dollar, or a hundred rupees, because every bit counts...Give some poor patient a shot at healing !
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES & AIMS OF THE FOUNDATION:
- To subsidize the mammoth cost of treatment of cancer for needy and poor patients and raise funds for the same.
- To help early detection of Breast Cancer and to raise funds for awareness-building and advocacy campaigns aimed at encouraging both rural and urban Indian women to be at ease with discussing their bodies, so that early detection can give them a chance of complete recovery.
- To set up detection centers, hospitals, nuclear science and pathological labs and radiation/ chemotherapy centers in rural and urban areas for the treatment of breast and other cancer patients and to raise funds for the same.
- To convince pharmaceutical companies to provide drugs for breast cancer treatment at concessional rates/free of charge for poor and needy patients of all forms of cancer.
- To raise funds for at least four, fully-equipped mobile hospitals / screening vans for the northern, southern, western and eastern regions of India which will further facilitate our ongoing work of 25 years; that of conducting free cancer screening camps in the remotest areas of India and South Asia.
- To intensify public-private participation in order to achieve maximum outreach to the poorest patients of all forms of cancer across India.