We are teaching 170 6th & 7th graders in a government school of Vikaspuri, New Delhi.
When we joined Teach for India, we were amazed with the kind of education which is given to the students. We generally talk a lot over the issues which are persistent in the society and do nothing about them. We saw fellows taking the challenge of changing everything in the life of their unique kids by bringing every single thing that is needed for the kids.
We want to take every single possible approach towards the visions of children for the reimagined education, and this is not possible without the help of our society.
Hence, we request everyone to join hands in this initiative because as we say " It takes the Village to Raise a Child" and help in unleashing the potentials each child has.
The fund raised will be used to get-
1. Reading resources : books, dictionaries
2. Printing and stationery : Copies of study material, worksheets, assessments and activity books
3. Field trips: Entrance fees, transport, other logistics
4. External academic and co-curricular opportunities: Training and coaching fees, costumes and materials, transport and related logistics
5. Board games which enable to build vocabulary
6. Classroom resources : Speaker, projector, mats
If you’d like to know more about our children, their classrooms and needs or would like to understand more about our work at Teach for India, please reach out to us at
P.S "One Day All Children will Attain an Excellent Education"
We thank you in advance for your support.