- Collection Drive - Every year hundreds of people die due to cold because of lack of warm clothes. We want to save those precious lives, the manpower of the nation. We organize Collection drives on regular basis in which we collect stuff like clothes, books, shoes, toys etc and we donate it to the needy people.
- Educating Street Children - Due to lack of education, street children are left with no option but to be forced into child labor and even crimes. Help us turn them their future bright. We are currently teaching more than 300 children. We want to spread our classes throughout the city and also in other parts of the country.
- Blood Donation - Out of 12 million units of blood required in India, only 9 million units are collected annually. Help us bridge this massive gap and save a dying life. We organize Blood donation camps and we also have space on our website where a donor can register himself/herself as a blood donor and people can contact them directly whenever they need help.
- Youth Counselling - Depression is slated to become the second leading cause of death by 2020. Adults are getting into wrong tracks for simple reasons like exam fear, love life and family issues. We provide them counselling in order to encourage them to fight out the situation.
- Hospital Story Telling - Help us lend a sympathetic ear, compassionate advice, and a spirit of hope to the sick children and the feeble elderly people. Our Volunteers visit hospitals in the city and they spend some time with children who are in hospital. Just to make them happy by playing games, drawing, singing and spending some fun time with them.
- Writing for Visually Impaired - Our volunteers help visually impaired students during their exams; an effort towards making them educated and self reliant. Our website also has space where people register themselves as a writer and we provide help to students whenever they have exams.
Following is the list of things which we are doing and want to do in near future for which we need fund:
- For conducting and spreading Street Children Education
- Fulfilling needs of Stationery, Bags, Clothes, Shoes, Books etc
- Organizing cultural activities for underprivileged children.
- Organizing Health and Awareness Camps for homeless and underprivileged who find it difficult to reach to the hospital.
- Organizing Blood Donation Camps on regular basis.
- Purchasing Computers to provide children computer education.
- Providing storybooks, Toys and Gifts to children in Hospitals.
- Promotion and Website Maintenance.
- Establishing free library or reading place for underprivileged children where they can learn, read and do various activities.
- Besides all these tasks, Siya Foundation also wants to focus on other issues like helping the families of Martyrs/Indian Army soldiers, building animal shelters etc. in the near future.
Every Single Penny Counts So Even If You Donate 1 Rupee It Is Valuable For Us. Please Donate And Share With Everyone. For more details please visit www.siyafoundation.org