ABOUT ME AND MOTIVATIONPEDIA:
Hello, my name is Agraj Agarwal. I am a 21-year-old entrepreneur, author and a blogger. I am the author of the eBook ’Millionaire Mindset’ which has received many 5 star reviews from Amazon’s top reviewers. I also have an Instagram account @motivationpedia which has over 26k followers.
SOME OF OUR SUPPORTERS:
HOW DEPRESSION CAUSES SUICIDES?
Depression carries with itself a high risk of suicide. Depression is like a virus that attacks the deceased and breaks him/her from the inside and if it is not cured in time, it transforms into 'Suicidal depression' which is as deadly as the final stage of Cancer.
HOW CAN WE PREVENT SUICIDES?
THE SOLUTION (WHAT WE ARE DOING):
FEATURES WE ARE DEVELOPING ON MOTIVATIONPEDIA.COM
- PRIVATE THERAPY SESSIONS (FREE/PAID): Secured, encrypted and confidential sessions. There will be free sessions as well as paid sessions (at minimal cost).
- PERSONALIZED ONLINE TESTS (FREE): Personal tests that will help people determine whether they are depressed or not and if they are; what is their stage of depression. (These tests also cost a lot and we are going to provide them for free).
- CHAT SYSTEMS (FREE): People will be able to chat (audio and video) with any therapist they like.
- FORUMS (FREE): People will be able to ask questions and get their queries resolved with the help of other site members.
- SUPPORT SYSTEM (FREE): A 24/7 support system for people who need any kind of help/assistance regarding the website.
- CONVENIENCE: Tests and therapies from the comfort of their homes.
- QUALITY: Regular background checks on all the therapists, true and verified reviews which will help the deceased choose the best.
PROOF OF CONCEPT:
BREAKDOWN OF THE FUNDS WE RAISE:
- Building a chat system - 50k Rs. (770 $)
- Developing personal tests that will determine whether a person is depressed or not - 50k Rs. (770$)
- TOTAL – 1 Lac Rs. (1540 $)
So please help and support us in our initiative, and help us prevent suicides and beat depression. Every donation of yours will help us can save someone's life and make this world a better place.
Thanks for taking some time out to read our story.