Let us be the light bringing hope into the lives of the people as they battle drastic floods! Let us help Kerala to come out of the difficult situation and fight the unexpected natural disaster they suffer.
SEESHA through its medical team is extending the following support to the Kerala flood affected people:
- Conduct 20 medical camps in the relief camps Alappuzha, Idukki and Wyanad.
- Distribute 1000 mosquito nets and train communities on their appropriate use & maintenance
- Mobilize trained volunteers for epidemic and disease prevention/control awareness
- Undertake awareness campaigns for epidemic and disease prevention/control in communities
- Distribute 1000 Sanitary kit (bucket, bathing soaps, washing soap bar, sanitary napkins, toothpaste, tooth brush, mug, antiseptic liquid) accompanied with guidance on their usage
- Implement community plans for the prevention and control of water and vector borne diseases (especially diarrhoea and malaria)
- Extend psycho-social support to flood affected victims
#keralafloods2018 #relief work #teamSEESHA #help