1. The end user account where the donation would be transferred is DIG (Welfare) CRPF WELFARE FUND.
2. The money received will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign and will be transferred to the families of the martyrs through CWA (CRPF Family Welfare Association) after informing us.
3. Milaap has created a dedicated Pulwama Martyrs Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this to pool all funds and transfer it to the CWA Account. The CRPF account has been verified by SSP/DCP Sameer Srivastav of the CRPF SPOC for the CWA account.
Led by Sandeep Kumar Shivhare, (IIM Rohtak Alumnus) and other IIM Alumni we are trying our best to help the families in need through trusted friends, families & connections. Their loss is immeasurable, but this is what we can do at best. Jai Hind.
1. Click on Donate now to go to the Payment page
2. Enter your amount, name, email and click on 'Continue'
3. Select 'Payment method' as 'Indian'
4. Under 'Payment details' section, choose to pay via Cheque from the tabs on the left side, fill in your details and preferred time for pickup.
5. The team from Milaap will get in touch with you to pick it up. You'll receive an email acknowledgement once we receive the same.