Seeing these concerning conditions, the Thinksharp Foundation has launched this campaign as an emergency response to this pandemic - to provide an economic socio-safety net to these vulnerable classes of our country. With your support we will directly help these families by providing:
- Basic medical equipment, like masks and sanitizers, alongside relevant information about the virus, so that the families are better prepared to protect themselves and prevent further transmission.
- Grocery kits as well as hygiene kits to sustain low- or no-income households, which are suffering due to the limited employment opportunities.
- Further funding to help arrange and maintain provisions for medical emergencies in poor communities.
- Educational gadgets like tablets equipped with preloaded material, for students without access to such devices.
- In addition to above, the funds will also be utilized to provideoxygen concentrators, cylinders and medicines to a few hospitals in rural areas of Maharashtra.
- Provided 40 tablets along with educational content to learn online. This benefited to 110 children from Z.P School Ghore Budruk and Z.P School Malyan,Dhanau.
- Distributed grocery and direct financial aid of INR 1.5 lakh to 50 families
To know more about our work https://thinksharpfoundation.org/