- Free cancer check-up and medicine distribution camps at 71 villages of Maharashtra under community-based cancer project
- Adopted two remote village Mhaisgaon, Tahrabad for this community-based cervical cancer project and made them free of cervical cancer In 2 years
- Operated over 750 patients free of cost under community-based cancer project.
- Held 112 Cancer Awareness Sessions
- Research in the prevention, detection and treatment of cancers and their related conditions
- Comprehensive and compassionate care, in a multidisciplinary approach, that is responsive to the needs of our poor &needy patients and their families
- Information and education to improve the health and welfare of our community
- A dynamic and progressive atmosphere responsive to the needs of our patients and community
- Practice the highest ethical and moral and professional standards
- Emphasize and promote cancer awareness
- Ensure that every treatment aspect is carefully monitored and documented for the patient
- Efficiently utilize these resources to enhance the quality of patient care
We need your support for this cause.
Note: Deduction also available under section 35 ac is 100% of the amount contributed from the taxable income of the assessee under the head profits and gains from business or profession for promoting social and economic welfare or upliftment of the public. Any taxpayer being a Company or a person other than a Company can claim deduction under Section 35 ac. Please contact us for the same.