You are currently on the page for donating money to a underprivileged person for his meal.
And remember donations can always be done in two forms momey and kind.
1. Money - You can pay by clicking on the button donate now and directly help the underprivileged person having his meal.
No amount is big or small, it's the contribution that matters! You can donate for a one-day meal i.e. Rs.100/-
2. Kind - Simply by sharing this page you can help us find a person who wants to donate money. By doing this you will indirectly help us in raising funds for this nobel cause.
Hamari Pahchan NGO has come up with an initiative to fight hunger, as a part of our hunger project we aim to provide food to the ones in need. We need your support to make sure that no one goes to bed with an empty stomach.
Three types of Pulses, Rice, Atta, Eggs, Tea, Sanitary Pads, Soap, Shampoo, Cloth, and Utensil Washing Powder.
COOKED FOOD :
1. Cooked meal for 1 person for 1 time: Rs.50/-
2. Cooked meal for 10 people for 1 time: Rs. 500/-
3. Cooked meal for 100 people for 1 time: Rs. 5000/-
RAW FOOD MATERIAL :
1. Basic necessities for 1 family: Rs.2199/-
2. Basic necessities for 10 families: Rs.21990/-
3. Basic necessities for 35 families: Rs.76965/-
Poverty and hunger are some of the deep rooted issues that our society has been dealing with for quite some time now. In fact, approximately 190 million Indians go to bed hungry every day!
In last year’s global hunger index, India ranked 101st out of the 116 countries, lower than before. The current scenario gives us little hope of improvement, in fact as per the studies we might as well slip amongst the worst performers with regard to food security.
According to a report by the International Food Policy Research Institute, it has been predicted that the Food Production of India could drop by 16% as a consequence of which hunger may increase by 23% by the year 2023.
I am Srishti, a final year student working with Hamari Pahchan. I have been working for this cause relentlessly with the help of this organisation. I aspire to reach my goal ‘complete eradication of hunger’ with your humble support. Contribute to donate ration or meals to the unprivileged people who might need food right now.
No amount is big or small, it's the contribution that matters! You can donate for a one-time meal i.e. Rs.50/-
Donation to Hamari Pahchan NGO entitles you to Tax Exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
Thank you! Check out our social media accounts:
Website , Facebook , Twitter , Youtube , Instagram .