2. 1,355 Migrant labourers listed until now under Phase 2.
3. Online and Offline awareness drives are in full swing.
People affected - More than 16,652,000
Deaths - More than 6,56,000
Source - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
For Tax Benefits -Please send us the below information at - Hello@hwc.international
2. Contact Number
3. Email Id
5. Amount Contributed to the campaign
Post-Lockdown Strategy to reboot the virus-hit economy -
The Indian economy is also affected adversely. All the sectors on which the Indian economy had been growing have been impacted. The government of India is taking all preventive measures to cope with the evolving crisis due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Initially, we started with the distribution of food and other essential supplies to the neediest and we are continuing it as we understand that the food is very essential need and survival without it will not be possible. The current condition has occurred for the first time and no one was prepared for it globally.
The ongoing crisis has also raised concern on the management of the low-income group section of the society. In consideration of the ongoing conditions, we have prepared the following strategy post-lockdown to reboot the virus-hit economy of India -
1. We are preparing the list of Daily wagers and low-income group and discussing with them on alternatives to provide them with a sustainable future.
2. We will provide small establishments to these people and they will be given roles as per their skill set.
3. There will be skill development training monthly for these people to keep them updated with the market trends.
4. The products produced from these establishments will be provided with a proper market and the demand for local products will be increased.
5. There will be proper quality checks and the products will be of International standards.
We are planning to open these small establishments in the underdeveloped and backward areas to revive the economy of these areas as well and develop them in a manner that they are able to contribute in the economic growth of India.
Photographs of Daily Activities -
Photographs of Offline Awareness Drives in Villages-
Activities going on a daily basis -
Photographs of Online Awareness Drives -
Lockdown Strategy to cope with the evolving crisis -
1. Creating Awareness both online and offline.
2. Distribution of N-95 Masks, Hand Sanitizers and Soaps
3. ECONOMIC CRISIS - It will happen and we have to cope with it.The COVID-19 pandemic has already pushed the world into a serious economic crisis and India will be affected badly. Due to the unorganised and informal work sector, WORK FROM HOME will not be very successful, every sector has its own challenges. Due to the uncooperative nature and lack of awareness, there will no option left with the government then to go for a nationwide lockdown. In such a condition, the worst hit will be the daily wagers and low to middle-income groups.
We will keep you updated on a regular basis and will also request you to be a part of our online awareness drives so that we can reach out to as many people as we can and help our governments in all possible ways to stop this crisis.
Our Online Awareness is in full swing and you can also visit our Facebook page for daily updates -