2. 700 Migrant labourers are listed until now under Phase 2.
3. We are working on alternatives to reboot our virus-hit economy.
4. Online and Offline Awareness drives are in full swing
People affected - More than 9,533,000
Deaths - More than 4,85,000
Source - https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
For Tax Benefits -Please send us the below information at - Hello@hwc.international
2. Contact Number
3. Email Id
5. Amount Contributed to the campaign
The affected segments include people from nearly all sections of life.
Photographs of Daily Activities -
Photographs of Offline Awareness Drives in Villages-
Activities going on a daily basis -
Photographs of Online Awareness Drives -
1. Creating Awareness both online and offline.
2. Distribution of N-95 Masks, Hand Sanitizers and Soaps
3. ECONOMIC CRISIS - It will happen and we have to cope with it.The COVID-19 pandemic has already pushed the world into a serious economic crisis and India will be affected badly. Due to the unorganised and informal work sector, WORK FROM HOME will not be very successful, every sector has its own challenges. Due to the uncooperative nature and lack of awareness, there will no option left with the government then to go for a nationwide lockdown. In such a condition, the worst hit will be the daily wagers and low to middle-income groups.
We will keep you updated on a regular basis and will also request you to be a part of our online awareness drives so that we can reach out to as many people as we can and help our governments in all possible ways to stop this crisis.
Our Online Awareness is in full swing and you can also visit our Facebook page for daily updates -