Cyclone Fani’s trail of destruction displaced more than 1.2 million people in Odisha. Cyclone Fani is the strongest summertime cyclone in decades. It roars through Odisha on 3rd May 2019, Packaging wind speeds up to 205 km/hr, bringing torrential rains, flattening huts, uprooting trees, in a trail of havoc spread across wide swathes of the coastal state.
When any natural calamity happens, the people of urban and suburban areas get immediate relief. But, the people living in rural and difficult terrains are the ones who are lacked behind in relief and rehabilitation works. The funds raised through this campaign will be utilized to provide relief packages to the most severely affected people living in rural and difficult terrains.
Funds Utilisation –
The following relief kit will be provided to the victims –
Items in the Relief Kit
- Water - Drinking Water Bottles.
- Food - Non-perishable food.
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- First aid kit – Non-prescription medications such as pain relievers, anti-diarrhea medication, antacids or laxatives
- Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
An estimated price of these items will be around Rs 1000/- The mobilization of these relief kits to the affected areas is free of cost.
Relief Kits 10,000 x 1000(Price Per unit) = Rs 10,000,000/-
Our target will be to provide relief to 10,000 Families.