Why am I fundraising?
I, Kumar Natarajan, Entrepreneur and founder of PEDAL 2 GO, a Chennai based cycle manufacturing company, would like to raise funds to the tune of INR 50,00,000/- as early stage funding / angel investment thru crowd.
The funds will completely be used towards:
* Building a quality executive team who can carry on the activities on a daily basis, including sales...
* Setting up a neat / spacious / factory space adhering to all necessary standards...
* Perfect product specifications that are already in pipe line and gear it up for proper production and sales...
* Create appropriate on-line sales presence with major portals like AMAZON and EBAY etc and start selling our product thru on-line as well.
* Create a network of dealers across India to market & sell our products...
* Do necessary on-line publicity to create awareness of our products...
I, Kumar Natarajan, a serial entrepreneur, have embarked in a pedaling attempt to bring back Pedaling - the old style way.
At 50 years of age, i wanted to try out different method of exercising and was thinking to see if I can bring back the old style cycling with added safety to suit today's traffic, for anyone to pedal safely. Having seen & used trikes and quads outside India, I wanted to create such cycles for Indian market as they did not exist in this sector though India has such a highly potential user group from yesteryears'.
Major cycle manufacturers in India, for some vague reason, have ignored that market in full.
When I targeted that segment and moved my way, I approached few manufacturers, their pricing were way too high, for which I would import these cycles and use them.
However, as a passion to bring INTERNATIONAL QUALITY for INDIAN PRICING, I wanted to start manufacturing here in India itself with at most care. To my fortune, MAKE IN INDIA was announced by our current PRIME MINISTER MODI JI, and am all thrilled and excited on the same.
Having delivered 5 successful functioning prototypes, i am narrowing down on two prototypes for sales.
Have done a soft launch with those two short-listed models, in Chennai, and the products were well received by public and lots of curious questions on how / where its made and when its getting launched officially etc.
NOW, I am on the lookout to raise funds for me to put an excellent executive team in place, with a factory work space and a decent budget to promotional activities which will be required for our growth.
HERE I AM... waiting to share the benefits of my company along with the prospects who are willing to invest and assist me raise my company to International standards with excellent sales year on year.