Janm Foundation aims at providing sustainable solutions for community issues and has multiple animal care programmes running. We have completed 3-years and are now eligible for and are in the processing of applying for tax exemptions from appropriate government authorities. For a total annual cost of Rs. 32.6 lakhs / USD 45,500, we can care for over 300 dogs needing care and homes on a daily basis.
We receive no government funding and are totally dependent on the generosity of people like you. Please consider donating towards one of our programmes. Approximate costs are listed below. Anyone interested in learning more can get in touch with us at JanmFoundation@gmail.com to schedule a visit. Thank you for all your support.
- We have a street dog feeding & medical care programme running in a village area of Dwarka, New Delhi which caters to 50+ dogs daily. This costs us about Rs. 32,000 / USD 450 per month (Rs. 4.2 lakhs / USD 5,800 annual).
- We have a street dog & medical care programme in Sector 48, Gurgaon which caters to 100+ dogs daily. This costs us about Rs. 45,000/ USD 625 per month (Rs. 5.4 lakhs annual / USD 7,500).
- We have another street dog care and feeding programme running in Sector 67, Gurgaon which caters to 100+ dogs. This also costs us about Rs. 45,000/ USD 625 per month (Rs. 5.4 lakhs annual / USD 7,500).
- We have 30 to 40 dogs in our care at any given time who have been abandoned or cannot survive on streets. We provide them care + training and look for homes for them. Maintaining this facility and caring for these dogs costs about Rs. 75,000 / USD 1050 per month (Rs. 9 lakhs / USD 12,500 annual).
- We are sponsoring 5 special needs dogs in specialised boarding which costs us Rs. 25,000 / USD 350 per month (Rs. 3 lakhs / USD 4100 annual).
- We support other animal NGOs by providing manpower support, fund raising support, direct donations. This is dependent on their needs and our abilities and usually amounts to an additional Rs. 50,000 / USD 700 per month (Rs. 6 lakhs / USD 8,350 annual).