(2) A Village Scientist who has studied only up to 4th standard has a brain equal to G.D Naidu. He is basically a two-wheeler mechanic and his family still lives below the poverty line. One of his remarkable inventions is that he designed a GSM Signal Booster which is lesser than Rs.90. By using the scrab dish antenna, he receives more than 2000 major channels, free of cost. His next step innovations are pending just because he lags behind financially. Let's join hands for him..!!
(9)This young little scientist did many projects related to electronics and communication. His knowledge level makes us wonder if he is a 13-year-old kid. Our mission is to support this kind of young aspiring minds.
(10) In the vision of providing electricity by installing Solar Panels to the village people, who didn't even get basic electricity for their homes
(13) He is another old scientist from Pondicherry who was basically a TV mechanic. He used to convert all the waste things around him to wealth. In that order, he has modified the old washing machine's motor to wind turbine generator.(14) Feeding the poor when they are in need of food
I'm Arunai Sundar from Chennai. I'm owning a YouTube channel "Sakalakala Tv" having more than 3.8 Lakhs+ subscribers. The main motto of my channel is to bring outgrowing scientists and help them with their future innovations. Many young minds have very good talent, but due to their poverty, they are unable to develop their inventions further. Even some of them are not getting proper education and lagging behind due to their financial status. Till the date, the villagers alongside the mountains lack even basic electricity connection at their homes. The mission is to provide electricity by installing Solar Panels to the village people, who didn't even get basic electricity for their homes. The motive of this crowdfunding campaign is to support young aspiring people financially for inventing furthermore and providing hurdle-free education to them.
We have planned to utilize the total fund amount raised accordingly:
(1) Rs. 10 Lakhs for helping out 'n' number of poor scientists for their Research & Development
(2) Rs. 10 Lakhs for installation of Solar panels for poor villagers who didn't even get basic electricity for their livelihood
(3) Rs. 5 Lakhs for the Education Expenditure of poor growing scientists