This school girl Chandra studying in class 11 of Desapriya Balika Vidyamandir, Kestopur, Kolkata consumed acid (which is commonly used for toilet cleaning) on 26 June 2018 evening. Her father Mr. Pabitra Mondal scolded her for spending too much time on her mobile phone. So she tried to commit suicide. She was almost immediately rushed to Peerless hospital, Kolkata. Since then she is undergoing treatment. Her elder brother Partha, 23 runs the family by washing cars. I know Partha as he washes my car and is a good fellow. Their father Pabitra Mondal is presently jobless. Chadra is a sweet young girl in her teens, she deserves to live. Please help.