Lipstick- A short film gives you a glimpse into the lives of Indian rural sex workers. It is a story of an Indian rural prostitute and her child, a story of sacrifice and honor.
Our Work So Far
This is our second production this year. Our first short film project "Blurred Aspect" has been already acclaimed in National and International film festivals.
It was awarded the best film in the category of LOVE & PEACE in 16th International Film Festival Jaipur India 2016
- Screened at AC Electric Film Shorts, Angeles City, Philippines.
Our team is ready to give their best and put in their blood, sweat and tears for this project as they believe in the story and its message. With the help of this film we are trying to show the reality of these under-represented, overlooked and misunderstood people.
What We Need & What You Get
- We're asking for Rs. 80,000 to rent camera and lighting equipment, pay for the locations, logistics and submissions in film festivals.
- If we do not reach our goal we may have to scale back some of the more extensive lighting setups we envisioned for the film, but production will continue nonetheless!
- If you donate Rs. 3,500 or more, you will get the title of Executive Producer of the film
We want to create a film that portrays the struggle of a mother for raising her child in good environment and how it effects all aspects of her life. If we have done our job correctly we hope everyone that watches the film relates to not only the struggles of these individuals but also their passion and motivations as well.
Risks & Challenges
Most of our scenes are set at night which require large lighting setups. Being provided with enough money to rent proper lights, this wouldn't be an issue.
In some scenes we have large setups and 20 to 30 extras required for getting best results. we need solid crew, if we have our desired budget we will deal with this issue.
- 10% Pre-Production work starts in Sep 2016.
- 20% Artists and Crew Hiring In Oct 2016.
- 35% Camera, Equipment , Lights, Locations in Nov 2016.
- 15% Post Production in Dec and Jan 2016/17.
- 20% Promotion and Festival Submissions in Mar 2017.