On May 31st, 2019 his son was playing with his friend and his wife was boiling sago in the kitchen. She was done with boiling and had put the utensil down, still filled with the boiled sago and extremely hot water. Then she went out of the house as their house maid called for her. Meanwhile his son got up from playing and was walking backwards from his friend, unknowing about the utensil with its contents he accidentally stepped on it and fell down, the hot water and the boiled sago spilled and fell on him and he had burnt the hands, back and side part of his body. He started wailing in pain and his wife ran towards him, after basic first aid at home he was rushed to Apollo Hospital DRDO and was admitted in the burns ward.
It was diagnosed that he had 2nd degree burns with 50% of the body burnt and the doctor suggested the treatment with multiple surgical procedures, multiple blood transfusions, high dosage of anti-biotics and nutrition supplements, continuous dressing and a minimum hospitalization of 4 weeks, the procedures include skin grafting and plastic surgery.
The total estimated cost for the whole treatment is estimated to be Rs. 19,05,000, which they cannot afford even after they had sold our gold and took petty loans. So, they have resorted to crowdfunding to help his child to survive this life threatening condition - if not treated appropriately as suggested. they don’t want to lose their child, this is a humble appeal from this helpless parents.
Please contribute whatever you can and help me in this though times.
No contribution is small, every contribution matters.
Thank you.(Naresh Singh.V)
as follow the hospital details...
Appollo-DRDO - kanchanbagh-
Master.Krishive Thakur(4years Boy)
Date of Admitted :27-05-19