1. I, Ameesha Chauhan D/o Sub Maj (Hony Lt) - Ravinder singh Chauhan, 28 year old parentally belong from a small village- Bhanswari, Jaunpur, District– Tehri Garhwal, (Uttarakhand) am, arrived alone Kilimanjaro (Tanzania, Africa) on 26 Dec 2017 for climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro (Uhuru peak Height 19341 feet/ 5895 meters).
2. I, started the ascent to Mt. Kilimanjaro (Uhuru peak) on 28 Dec 2017 at 12:00 PM Noon, from Kilimanjaro National Park and successfully summit to Mt. Kilimanjaro (Uhuru peak Height 19341 feet/ 5895 meters) within 54 hours on 29 Dec 2017 at Night 10:20 PM. And reached back to Kilimanjaro National Park by 30 Dec 2017 at 05:23 PM. (Total time taken by me 34 hours for climbing to Mt. Kilimanjaro Uhuru peak and 20 hours for descending back to Kilimanjaro national park).
3. Actually, I want to setup Mt. Kilimanjaro (Uhuru peak Height 19341 feet/ 5895 meters)climbing record for “India" as became a India’s fastest climber, as I have successfully climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro (Uhuru peak Height 19341 feet/ 5895 meters) within 54 hours only on 29 Dec 2017 at night 10:20 PM.(34 hours Ascent & 20 hours descent). Thus, on 29 Dec 2017 I,tried to my best to setup four new four records for “India" being a " first Indian Girl". Records details are as under:-
(a) India’s “Fastest climber to Mt. Kilimanjaro” climbing highest Uhuru peak of Africa continent within 54 hours only.
(b) India’s “Fastest ascender" for Mt. Kilimanjaro” making an ascent within 34 hours only.
(c) India’s “Fastest descender" for Mt. Kilimanjaro” making a descent within 20 hours only.
(d) India’s “Fastest first night climber girl for Mt. Kilimanjaro”, climbing alone with an African guide at night 10:20 PM (Tanzania time), hoisting India’s national flag and singing the national anthem on the peak.
4. Future Plan:- I, wish to summit all seven continents highest peaks, so that I can hoist National flag of India in every peaks, as followings :-
(a) Mt. Everest Ht. 29035 ft (Asia) – (planned in 2019)
(b) Mt. Aconcagua Ht. 22841 ft. (South America) – (planned in 2018)
(c) Mt. Denali Ht. 20320 ft. (North America) – (planned in 2018)
(d) Mt.Kilimanjaro (Uhuru peak) Ht.19341ft. (Tanzania) Africa. (I, have done it on 29 Dec 2017)
(e) Mt. Elbrus Ht. 18510 ft. (Europe) – (planned in 2018)
(f) Mt. Vinson Massif Ht. 16067 ft. (Antarctica) - (planned in 2019)
(g) Mt. Koscioszko Ht-7310 ft.(Australia)-(planned in 2019)
5. Sir, for achieving my dream aim I need lot of money (Approx- Rs. 10000000) for procurement of mountaineering equipment and other expenditures (ie. fees, air fare, foods, porter & guides). Which not affordable for my family. Out of seven peaks, one peak ie. Mt.Kilimanjaro (Africa) I, has already been climbed by my own expenses on 29 Dec 2017 with my record time.
6. My profile is as follows. I have completed my education with BCA, MCA and M Tech (CSE) and worked for 1.5 years with private firm as software engineer. I am a proud daughter of Sub Maj (Hony Lt) Ravinder Singh Chauhan (retired from Indian ARMY). Being from a middle class family, my parents cannot support monetarily for the huge expenses to the tune of Rs. 10000000/- or more for procurement of mountaineering equipment and other expenditures like fees, air fare, foods, porter & guides etc.
7. I, therefore, sincerely appeal for donate the small amount of money to make this Indian Girl to set new Records to concur all famous peaks on earth and hoist the National Flag of India and bring pride to 125 crore citizens.
We are grateful for your help!