Naman had a major Surgery last year in June and most of the tumor was removed but unfortunately not all.
His left body gotten too week and he is on regular follow-ups since then. He was planned to have Radiotherapy however doctors were waiting for the right time with regular MRIs and checks.
Unfortunately his tumor has grown too rapidly in past 6 months and some nearby his Eye nerve which is making it difficult for doctors to decide whether to go for Radiotherapy or Surgery, finally doctors have decided to go for Radiotherapy.
We are hoping for the best and request you all to pray for him.