#Urgent #Help for #Migrant #Workers #Daily-wagers #Rickshaw Pullers #Slum and #Struggling #families to #survive through this #Pandemic. We urge you to contribute so we can provide sufficient food supplies & other essentials required to go through this Pandemic. We may not have solution to the problem right now but we can surely give relief and strengthen to go through this. Our Goal through this is that no-one should go hungry or struggle to a point of breakdown because of this global crisis.
We are also working with needy and destitute children to help them educate, nourish and be safe. Also, with women to help them develop the vocational skills to be independent or support their families.
1. Provide free tuition's, required items, encouragement and coaching to pursue education.
2. Provide at Food Supplies and other essential items.
3. Provide Vocational and Skills Training for self reliance.
4. Hygiene and Health Awareness and Care.
5. Coach and Guide parents to a better living.
6. Support and Mentor women from the local community: Help impoverished women become independent and support their families by teaching entrepreneurial and life skills.
7. Seasonal Provisions. E.g. Provide Winter Clothes and Blankets, Prevention and awareness against Disease etc.
Her Story: My parents died when I was just 3 years old and was not able to pursue my education, it was only after my marriage that my husband encouraged me to study. My experience with Cancer changed my perspective of life. I understand now LIFE THAT YOU LIVE FOR OTHERS IS LIFE WORTH LIVING. Let us contribute towards changing the course of directions of the lives who are in need and desolation, to give them better future.