Developing India's Own EV charger. Creating India's First public charging Infrastructure.
- Amey more 24yr old Mechanical engineer.
- Developing India's Public EV charging infrastructure. Charging Infrastructure always played very crucial role in success and sales of Ev's US, EUROPE.But when we talk about India, We need a BASIC grid to support the EV's.
- When you cant find enough charging point eve after 500km then its not point riding your TESLA in india.For that pupose we are started to build India's Own Public charging Infrastructure to help EV accessable across the state boundries.
The Pitch & Impact
It was regular Sunday.I went to m friend's house in morning to have cup of coffee.We then went to downstairs and there was one bike hiding under the sheet of plastic.Yes it was E bike. I asked him about her and he was " She is SHIT". It was the time when i realized that something went wrong with the EV'S in this country. As being an Automotive freak & Mechanical background That morning picture was stamped in my head and i stared to meet more people how adopted EV but hiding them in garage. When i did a small survey to understand the character of EV user in India. One thing for sure they are not happy with their existing E ride which they were expected to be their counterpart for Petrol. They were strongly demanded that "YES I CAN FIND NEAREST PETROL STATION BUT WHAT ABOUT CHARGING POINT". If we really want to make India pollution free then we must start to take basic steps towards it rather wasting time for govt. actions. With this purpose I Amey more started my startup,Developing India's first Public EV charging infrastructure for all those EV's hiding in garage to all those EV users who limit their daily commute to 40-50km on E bike. We are already connected to 218 charging point across 15+cities in India.Counting further.Currently developing our fast charging prototype to charge you EV in minimum time. We are planned to raised around 100000 INR to start our prototype work and host trial for our pilot project. We too believe that "Making EV accessible everywhere in this country" is our main task before going to buy an TESLA. Thanks for your time and sharing your bit towards GREEN ENVIRONMENT.
Team Ayas Electric,
The Risks and Challenges
Challenges to Make people aware about points and infrastructure.
- We are planning for B2B service for our charging network in initial years.There are so many E product manufacturers in india who are concentrated to building E product.We are planning to offer them whole hardware and network setup of our charging points through which they can make their users to access our network.
How these Funds will be used
This Funds will be distributed to Our pilot project trial plan.
- We are planned to raise minimum 100000 INR for our Pilot project.
- Pilot project includes the 3-4 units of our Fast charger placed in locations around cities where user stays more than 3-4 hrs. this Locations are internally connected through LAN or Wifi and operated through main computer support.
- The contributor with max amount will have free access of this charging point.and reward.
Even if the Total amount not raised, The existing amount will spend on developing our fast charging prototype.
Team We are working with:
We are currently working with the team of Mechanical and electrical engineers with the advisory help from the Charging infrastructure engineers from USA&India.The members from ISGF(India Smart Grid Forum)the forum who wrote India's EV charging plan.And with the help of Industry experts like Pluginindia,Ev community.Few angel investor and innovators are working with us.
What we are up to:
We are already connected to 218 charging points across 15+ cities in India through our open network. We are now developing the fast charger which able to charge both 4 wheel and 2 wheel.(First time in india).