We use a private farm where we recuperate hurt, scared rescued creatures.
We need more structure to our campaign. Our most urgent requirements now are:
- A completely equipped clinic for vaccination and sterilization + spay and neuter program (including local labor for construction of a basic treatment facility)
- Cost of hiring a part time veterinary doctor for the surgeries (We are working on getting contributions pro bono from young vets around the world)
- Supporting our current feeding program extending from Mandrem to Keri in Goa.
- Food support for poor families who take in our rescued animals
- Towards the education of people to prevent dumping of domestic animals in public spaces such as bus stands and fish markets.
- Maintenance of our pick up van along with cages for catching street animals. Our van is currently in shambles.
- Ensuring regular water supply.
Our vision is a clean, disease-free India, and with your compassion, together we can do it!