NGO-Matoshree Sevadham is Helping for food to poor daily wagers to fight corona in lockdown
Certificate of honour for donation with 80G Tax benefit will be issued to donors
Matoshree Sevadham is working since last 17 years as NGO & started this Social campaign - "food to poor daily wagers."
Details of all social activities by the NGO team are given in the official website of NGO www.mastindia.org
Help our poor peoples affected by lockdown by your Contribution to social work.
Your contribution needed to help our people. Please contribute to support people affected in lockdown.
will provide a kit of food material like 5kg wheat,5kg rice,1liter edible oil, soap, sanitizer. etc. 1 kit costs only Rs.887/- kindly participate and contribute.
100% of your contribution will be used for poor people.
We are working to support the poor families affected in lockdown. Your participation by involving in our activities by contributing possible donation will definitely make a big difference to keep continuing our mission "Janta Seva"
Someone needs our Support...
Please share with all your WhatsApp groups and on Facebook.
- Cataract free villages& providing good quality specs.
- Free Educational aid for poor students.
- Basic sanitation facilities to all.
- Eye care & Health care awareness in rural areas.
- Medical aid for poor & needy patients.
- To set up modern Pathological laboratories for early detection of diseases.
- Mobile medical center to serve poor and needy of rural areas.
- To establish Ayurvedic Hospital and Training Centers.
- To establish Nursing Training centers.
- To provide updated Technology for guidance, treatment and clinical analysis through expert Doctors.
- Organization of Camps for Health, Sports and Cleanliness awareness.
- To distribute First Aid kits in rural areas.
- To establish rejuvenation and wellness centers.
- To establish Multi-Specialty Hospitals.
- To establish Medical colleges.
- To create awareness and provide avenues for health and hygiene.
- To provide potable water in the rural areas.