It was a devastating day(28th Feb 2018) for Pradeep and his family. Pradeep met with a horrific fire accident caused by electrocution. He was diagnosed at St.Martha's Hospital with severe burn injuries that require continuous monitoring and further treatment which would cost up to 6 lakhs rupees.
His family is devastated as he is the only son. His family runs a Canteen in the campus of UVCE. The small canteen is the only source of income for his family and they are struggling to bear his treatment expenses. The family has nearly exhausted their savings and require the support and prayers of all well wishers.
*** Thanks a lot for all the Donors/Wellwishers ***
We have achieved the requested target. Please stop funding more and spread this information.
A heartfelt gratitude to everyone from Pradeep and his family for rendering the needful help. This will forever be cherished in our hearts.
Contact me @ 8147245930 for queries/suggestions