Unfortunately, for many students, happy schooling is far from reality. Many schools in rural areas lack even basic amenities like furniture, washrooms and other infrastructure which impedes their scope for a healthy qualitative learning experience.
Rotary Club of Secunderabad West, sphere headed by Director Smt Susheela & Mr. Medha surveyed 180 schools in Vikarabad and identified that they are lacking in some form or the other in these key areas:
- Clean and adequate drinking water
- Clean, separate toilets with hand washing stations for boys and girls
- Benches / Desks for students
- E-learning equipment and Libraries
- Sports and Music Equipment
- School like ambiance with murals and painted walls
Connect with us and raise awareness, be a part of this wonderful journey.
Your contribution will make a difference.