i-LiRC , is for distinguished common users, to provide information resources for better access of the subject of Literature, Humanity, Social Science, Library and Information Science, Management etc. It aims to work
towards the noble concepts of Charity, Education & Empowerment
for the marginalized children and students of the country.
- To provide (value) education to under-privileged children;
To support under-privileged children to have feasible education environment;
- To deliver library & information resources, services & facilities (i-LiRC);
- To supply note-books & study material on value education; and
- To establish charitable educational institution & study centres for under-privileged marginalized children;
- Providing library and information services that are engaged with the individual learning and information requirements of the i-LiRC community;
- Advancing the achievement of excellence in learning, teaching, research, community, engagement and the common good through library and information services;
- Instituting a united, supportive, receptive, inspiring and evolving approach to our work;
- Taking individual accountability for our role in the achievement of i-LiRC, its portfolio and strategies and targets; and
- Continually improving library service performance, impact and outcomes for the i-LiRC community, the Foundation and contributing to the library and Information sector.
Mission: To empower marginalized community and under-privileged children & for the individual and community development by providing intellectual & material support for value education, establishing feasible class-room environment, offering financial assistance for needy students, delivering note-books, and providing library & information services for the construction of progressive community/social development.
- To improve the integral growth of human begins;
- To create attitudes and improvement towards sustainable lifestyle;
- Full development of child’s personality in its physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects, Inculcation of good manners and of responsible and cooperative citizenship;
- Developing respect for the dignity of individual and society;
Inculcation of a spirit of patriotism and national integration;
- Developing a democratic way of thinking and living; and
- Developing tolerance towards and understanding of different religious faiths.