Immediate help needed:
Jeevan Ahirwar is fighting for his life with severe burn injuries in LBS Hospital, Opp. Motia Lake, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, 462001
How it happened: Jeevan ahirwar is daily wage worker lived in village- Hiranchhipa, Block-Bina, District- Sagar , Madhya Pradesh. On 15th September late night, due to kerosene lamp fell on his Bed, when he realized this, he was burning and there was the fire in all over his room. The doctor told that Jeevan is 90% burnt and fighting for his life with severe burn injuries. Pictures attached.
Financial Condition of Family: Jeevan Ahirwar works as a daily wage worker in farm and earns Rs 6000 a month.
Funds needed: We are aiming for at least 15 lakh INR which is approx US $21,500 ( amount depends on how soon Jeevan Ahirwar are out of danger and how long they are to be kept under ICU)
Why: Considering the gravity of the situation and that they will recover faster in a private hospital, we have to keep them there for at least 4 weeks.
All funds will be used for:
Everyday cost of Rs 20,000 for medicine, dressing, hospital bed, physiotherapy, testing, doctor visits, food, lodging etc
If Jeevan survives, they will need rehabilitation to carry on a normal life too.
Feed the poor farmer family of Jeevan Ahirwar as he has no savings.
Please skip your one-week restaurant with family or anything that you can avoid and HELP THIS POOR FAMILY in distress. Kindly be generous and donate/help with ANY amount you can.
The donated amount will directly be credited to Jeevan Ahirwar account for the medical expenses he is incurring daily.
For more information, you can contact: email@example.com