Background of the Project:
At present, the Anweshan (Primary school) has the following status:
- There is only one Class Room which accommodate all classes in 2-3 shift, shortage of Class rooms, furniture, educational aids and some infrastructural facilities.
- The human resource is ill-paid due to fund constraints. There are 5 teachers including headmasters.
- The school was running by the support from individual’s donation which is not enough sufficient.
- School Building - Class Rooms and Furniture
- Students uniform, Shoes and other accessories
- Projector for smart class
- Toilet and drinking water facility.
The project area covers four village areas inhabited by the poor people without any financial capability to send the children to schools. The number of dropout and school non-going children is very high due to extreme poverty of the area.
ii) Some of the area are very thinly populated and some of the students are to travel a few kilometers to avail the school, so the literacy rate is very low.
iii) The school has got the appreciation from local bodies and the present roll strength is about 60 with almost 99% of the students are minor community and from the poor families which cannot provide two full meals to the children every day.
iv) Initially the school has started as a non-formal school and it has bright prospect in future, future planning is to upgrade the school as a formal school upto 10th standard with hostel facility. So the school needs a source of fund till it becomes self sustained.
v) There is no good quality free school in the 5 kilometer radius area under the project area.
Other Key Projects Running:
- Chirayu – Free Homeopathy Health Centre
- Sports Academy – Football Training Centre (Boys & Girls), Yoga Centre.
- Pragati – Book Bank for the underprivileged students
- Khushi – Child Education Support Programme
- Sushen Smriti Scholarship Exam
- Dengue Awareness Programme
- Good Touch and Bad Touch Programme
- Inter School Sports Meet.
Our operation is fully transparent and we assure 100% utilization of donation.