NavUmeed is a non profit organization registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, started by a group of student from BIT Mesra, Patna campus of 2k12 batch.
Nav-umeed is mainly focused towards provid ing quality education to children from marginalized section of our society who are unable to afford it owing to financial shortages.
We need fund exclusively for payment of monthly tuition fees of coaching as well as school and especially it is required at the start of each academic sessions. Fund collection becomes increasingly important because of rising education fees and costly educational materials.
USAGES OF FUNDS RAISED
We are currently supporting 7 beneficiaries who are in classes 3, 8, 9 and 10. The funds are spent for the following areas:
1. Payment of monthly education fees for our beneficiaries studying at DAV BSEB and Kendriya Vidyalaya.
2. Payment of tuition fees for our beneficiaries coaching needs.
3. Allocation of financial resources for other educational needs like books and other stationary.
4. Periodical excursion for our beneficiaries.
5. Periodical events like health camps and cloth distribution programmes.
6. Admission of new student registered under Nav-umeed.