Help My Mother Kulwant Recover | Milaap
Help My Mother Kulwant Recover
of Rs.10,00,000
188 supporters
  • Anonymous

    Created by

    Navdeep Sandhu
  • KK

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Kulwant Kaur Sandhu

    from Mumbai City, Maharashtra

My name is Navdeep and I am here to fundraise for my Mother, Kulwant.

My mother is admitted in S.L.Raheja Hospital, Mahim, Mumbai. She is in the ICU, and the doctors have suspected it to be Urosepsis. She is being treated under their supervision and undergoing tests to understand what else needs to be done. This is the 5th time since January 2019 this year that she has been admitted. She had slipped and broken a bone in her left arm in January (humerus fracture) and had to undergo surgery post which she has become extremely weak and bed ridden.Due to her age (67 years) she is finding it extremely difficult to cope and recover, however she still has a fighting spirit and wants to get through this dark phase.I am under a lot of financial pressure and debt in order to help my mom get the medical treatment she needs. Prior to this she was in the hospital for an entire month (admitted on 14th March in Wockhardt Hospital, Bombay Central, and was discharged on 16th April) post which now again she needed hospitalization. She has become very weak with everything that has been happening to her health and previous medical history (hypertension, hyperthyroid, diabetes, urine & breathing problem, 5 major surgeries and more). On taking her to the ER we were told her blood pressure is very low her oxygen levels had dropped, there is not enough fluids reaching her lungs and had to be rushed to the ICU.

I sincerely request you all to contribute how much ever you can, even any little amount would be of a great help for future medical expenditure. Words would fall short explaining how thankful I am. Kindly donate for my Mother so that she can recover and come back home. I need your help to save her. Kindly contribute and share the campaign.

Read More

Know someone in need of funds for a medical emergency? Refer to us