I am Pavan from Bangalore, appealing to philanthropists to help my mother Bhagyalakshmi to reduce her suffering due to severe liver cirrhosis (caused due to Injury). All my family and friends have run out of funds owing to her prolonged requirement of treatment.
Doctor has advised liver transplant to cure her and it would cost approximately INR 5 million. Going by my current situation I can’t even imagine of raising such a huge amount of money and I’m not even raising funds for her liver transplant. My only goal currently is to reduce her pain & suffering till she lives (through temporary treatment to stabilize her condition without liver transplant) for which I've admitted her to Vasavi hospital, Bangalore.
Currently she is in ICU & my situation is so bad that I can’t even afford to pay the outstanding dues to get her discharged even as costs of current treatment are piling up simultaneously.
I’m unable to see my mother in such condition and in this hour of desperation I humbly request the kind donor’s help to reduce her pain at least.
I have attached all the reports and documents with this appeal.
Donors can contact me through this campaign or even visit the hospital, if possible, to verify the situation. I shall also share all the bills and details of expenses made on my mother to thank and assure you that your generous contributions have helped reduce my mother’s pain and family’s agony.
Below is the case history of my mother for your reference:
My mother K.N.Bhagyalakshmi (58y) is suffering from Chronic Liver Disease for the last 20 years.
1. She was diagnosed/treated for Cirrhosis/Ascites/Esophageal Varilces/Portal vein thrombosis.
2. She has undergone Hernia operation twice.
3. She had blood vomit due to Esophageal Varices and miraculously survived. She has undergone Sclero Therapy for Esophageal Varices (enlargement of blood vessels in the stomach)
4. She was also treated for Gallstones by surgical procedure about 4 years back.
5. Now she is hospitalised/treated for Severe Jaundice/Massive Ascites. About 4 litres of Ascites fluid has been extracted/removed. Her liver condition is very bad and is fully exhausted with severe fatigue/body pain.
Now doctors are suggesting Gallbladder removal and Liver transplant. This involves heavy expenses which we can't afford.
I once again humbly request broad minded Philanthropists to donate funds liberally to relieve my mother of her intense pain and suffering.