We are Mr. Milind Patange and Mrs. Hetal Patange.
Our family has just completely recovered from the deadly Corona Virus. Thanks to the doctors and medical resources we had access to.
But there are so many poor Tribal and rural people in remote villages who do not have access to proper medical care like us. Who is helping them?
We have started this fundraiser in aid of the work being done by our good friend, Joanna Savitha.
During the 2nd wave, the virus has spread extensively in villages too. Joanna Savitha and her team have been working extensively to help 940 families in 20 villages as the pandemic rages.
Here are some of the relief activities they are carrying out in 20 villages which are 30 kilometers from Coimbatore city close to the Reserve Forest in Tamilnadu in Southern India:
• They are distributing medical kits to the poorest of the poor to help increase their immunity.
• They are helping families in home quarantine with medical supplies, essential items etc.
• They are following up with them on the progress the patients are making.
• They are not only offering them physical and nutritional help but also counselling, education and emotional support as panic is claiming more lives than COVID.
• They are encouraging everyone to get vaccinated.
• They are trying to support the families who have lost their sole bread winners to COVID.
To aid their relief work we have setup this support fundraiser.
Please donate generously to enable us to help the suffering families there.
We have created a video to request help for this cause. Please access the video here:
Please share on social media using #Covidcrisisrelieffund, #Medicalkits, #Coronareliefwork, #ThiruOli, #Tribal, #CoronaWellnessKit
Let us help them distribute as many Corona Wellness kits as possible as part of their relief efforts. Every contribution matters. No matter how big or small!