Over 7000 Indians die of hunger every day.
Over 25 lakh Indians die of hunger every year.
1. Saksham Society for Welfare of People (SSWP) plans to kickstart this project to bring these numbers down by providing Two-Rupee Meal to underprivileged and poor so that no one suffers from hunger at least.
2. As first of its kind initiative, we plan to have a permanent kitchen and outlet where we provide two-rupee meal to the people who can’t afford.
3. We also plan to have mobile service/pantry van that will ply between 9 pm to 12:30 am in the city to find hungry people and feed them.
4. Nutritional content shall remain the prime focus of these meals.
5. We also plan to take biometric information with photographs of people benefited from this project. We will also stream live the activities undertaken by Saksham.
We present here an estimate of how the funds will be utilized.
|Website Design (for live streaming and promotion)||200000|
|Biometric Identifier Machine, laptops, CCTV camera||3 sets||300000|
|Wages for support staff||100000|
|Consumables (Per month)|
|Fuel||Rs. 500 per day||15000|
|LPG Gas cylinder||15 per month||18000|
Looking forward to your support.
Saksham Society for Welfare of People