Dhyan Foundation needs your help to rehabilitate 1000+ rescued cattle from cattle fair in Barun, Aurangabad (Bihar) which were to be sent for illegal slaughter to West Bengal.
- More than 1500 cattle were found hoarded on Barun Mela ground on May 7, 2018 .Cattle were in terrible condition with wounds and bruises, starved for days.
- These cattle fair in Bihar have become hub of illegal cattle trading in the garb of farmer cattle business.
- Cattle were rescued by animal welfare NGO and activists with the help of police. FIR has been filed and case is running in Aurangabad court.
- Controversy surrounding the state of the cattle and zero help coming from administration led to Dhyan Foundation getting involved to rehabilitate the cattle which had undergone severe trauma at the mela ground and during transportation.
- No Gaushala (Animal Shelter) in entire Bihar was ready to take these cattle.Dhyan Foundation secured appropriate land and shifted the cattle to Bibhandih, Aurangabad (Bihar). Construction work is underway to rehabilitate 1000+ rescued cattle at Dhyan Foundation's new gaushala in Bibhandih.
- Dhyan Foundation is housing 500 cattle rescued from Sheoganj Mela,Aurangabad( Bihar) on 26-April-18 in Darbhanga Gaushala,Bihar
We are requesting animal lovers to come forward and support this cause and make donation towards fodder, medicines, infrastructure etc.
For Details :- 9810310987 , email - firstname.lastname@example.org