I want to conduct a drive across India to spread awareness about the malpractices in the Healthcare system and call for reform.
- Informing the general public of the facts about the healthcare system in India. Details about the patients’ rights and duties. (Public distribution of pamplates, banners and hoarding display estimated budget 3 lakhs)
- Develop a online portal for medical negligence reporting with customer support (estimated budget 3 lakhs + Ongoing expenses)
- Providing platforms on which to engage people in discussion, debate, and investigation of healthcare and medical negligence justice issues (Workshops and press conferences estimated budget 2 lakhs)
- Develop an advocacy role, and represent the collective identity of its members in the public and political domain. Push for representation in official bodies advising on health policy and care decisions and Providing the patient perspective (Organize civil society workshops, PILs on health issues, etc. estimated budget 7 lakhs)
- All India Car drive to spread awareness about the healthcare corruptions and call for reform, create a all India patient network to fight for there rights. (Estimated budget -10 lakh)