Collecting of the waste on daily basis at least 2 times during less or no traffic, deliver it to the dumping land and sort out and send it to the Factory which will be set up next to the dumping land. The factory will Separate biodegradable, bottles, papers & cardboards, plastic, rubbers, metals etc and send it for compost and recycling factory. All the process will be done by fully automated technology and very little manpower to support the process.
The required amount for the initial setup of will be around 3 Crores and for the factory set up will be around 7 Crores.
- Sorting and separating factory including the land will be approximately 3 Crores. This will include the required shed areas, monitoring towers, control room and generator room.
- Setting up or recycling and compost plant will cost around 4 Crores, which includes the land, civil works for foundation to install the machineries, storage facility for raw materials and finished products, Control and operation room, with space for administration and managing space.
- Collection Containers and Designated Bays will be carried out by the Municipalities and Local Bodies. Negotiation will be initiated and clubbed with state run programs.
- NGO;s, Local Bodies, Voluntary Organizations, Resident Associations, Municipalities and the Volunteers will contribute towards the Awareness Campaigns and monitoring of the progress to intervene as and when required.
- All the process will be monitored and made available at adequate times.
Once this set up is up and running we will plan the next Major Municipality, and later to the towns and Village outskirts. A big dream plan which will change the whole outlook of the State and will improve our life from dangerous diseases due to waste accumulation and decaying.
WAKE UP FOR THE GOOD CAUSE AND CONTRIBUTE WITH HOPE AND EXPECTATIONS. YOUR SUPPORT WILL BOOST UP OUR Enthusiasm and Passion
A great thanks in advance and wish us including you a great success.. Cheers to the Smile of the generations to come.