THIS PROJECT IS TAILORED AS PER DEFENSE DEFINED CURRICULUM AND PROVIDE AMPLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE YOUNG MEN TO JOIN INDIAN ARMED FORCES AT YOUNG AGE.
OUR SURVEY REVEAL THAT POVERTY AND RELATED PROBLEM BLOCK AWARENESS OF SUCH CUTTING EDGE SOLUTIONS AND THE ENERGETIC YOUTH REALIZE AN DREGRET WHEN NO TIME PERMITS.
TO AVOID SUCH DISAPPOINTMENT IN LIFE, AND MAKE BEST YOU OF YOUTH ENERGY, INSTILL HEALTHY MIND IN HEALTHY BODY, WE HAVE ENGINEERED THIS TRAINING PROGRAM TO BE IMPLEMENTS ALL OVER KARNATAKA - WHERE 3608150 Male as per - Population project 2016- WITH 48% STILL IN RURAL UNABLE TO ELEVATE.
WE REQUEST ALL OUR FELLOW MEN TO CONTRIBUTE MAKE THE GOD DAY HAPPEN FOR OUR YOUNG TO BE SOLDIERS
WHERE YOU AND ME MAY NOT BE ABLE OR ELIGIBLE PARTICIPATE BUT LET YOUNG INDIA DO IT. THE FUNDS SHALL BE USED -87%ON THE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION,5% ON BASE WORKS, 5% ON POST TRAINING AND 3% ON DOCUMENTATION.
- Physical fitness Training for selection as per defense defined curriculum
- Academic training for the entrance test in prescribed subjects and syllabus.
- Yoga training by professional.
- Computer Education training.
- Spoken English / Hindi Languages.
- Group discussions and body language.
- Personality development Training.
- LIFE SKILLS TRAINING- “ the abilities for adaptive and positive behavior that enable individuals to deal effectively with the demand and changes of everyday life'.-W H O
COMMUNITY RESOURCES TO BE UTILIZED.
- Academic Trainers- Retired Teachers from Central and State schools.
- Life Skill by H.R.Trainers Management institutes.
- Physical education Trainers- retired servicemen – ex- defense physical trainers.
- Language Trainers- teachers /lecturers from schools and colleges.
- Counseling and Career guidance professionals.
- Local Doctor/s, Nurse and ambulance services.
- Eye and Ear specialists as the health prescribed by the defense.
The trainees shall be scaled periodically on the scale of armed forces selection criteria.
1. Academic tests 2. Physical fitness tests. 3. Health checkup.
4. Eye and Ear test 5. Socio and Psycho metric tests.
6. Language tests. 7. Yoga tests
Verbal, Questionnaires, Practical test, model Interviews by both internal and external evaluators at periodical intervals. Press and Electronic media coverage facilitated.
All the records are documented and sent to government, donors, community resources and Community Employers associated with this program.
SPECIFIC MILES STONES TO ACHIEVE
- Participation in armed force selections.
- Computer education- certificate.
- YOGA training certification.
- Good physical, health fitness reports and participation in sports clubs and YMCA etc
- The abilities for adaptive and positive behavior that enable individuals to deal effectively with the demand and changes of everyday life'. Life skill training.-World Health Org.
- English and Hindi language/s skill to communicate.
- Inculcate spirit of nationalism and responsible citizenship.
- Increased cohesiveness and improved group dynamic
- Certification and Career counseling
- Confidence to face the failures and achievements.
POST TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES- Follow ups
The frequent and periodical mass selections by rallies & the central selection board at national and state level Indian Armed forces facilitate larger number aspirants among the youth with wide opportunities , multiple attempts and multiple trades to join Armed forces Thus trainees of 17-24 age group selection is higher and brighter.
WE WELCOME VOLUNTEERS/ DONORS/ FUND SUPPORTERS WITH JAI HIND MIND SET. THANK YOU, VIJAYALAKSHMI