Your pledge helps achieve these objectives:
- Keep discounted tickets, students, senior citizens, claimants, first responders, and carers.
- Support filmmakers from disadvantaged backgrounds to attend the festival.
- Provide Travel and accommodation for filmmakers
- For Cinema hall and other space for the award function
- Certificate, Award, id card, and a festival T-shirt.
- Develop a cutting-edge festival app to cut down on paper waste.
- Keep our commemorative catalog FREE and printed on (more expensive) eco-friendly paper.
- Provide access for audiences with hearing and visual disabilities to festival screenings and seminars
- Keep independent cinema
Running a film festival is always a challenge! And - as devastating as it feels to admit - without your support, there is a real risk that we will not be able to keep our 2019 ticket costs and provide access to a wider audience through discounted rates, support for disabled audiences and help underrepresented talent break into the film industry.
Parrot International film festival will never cease to support independent film and filmmakers - but all your donations and support will ensure to increase our access to the benefit of Indian independent film.
Rewards offered by PNFEST through this important campaign will be completed in full as personal thanks to our supporters who share the same independent and free spirit
We welcome your questions, ideas, suggestions or feedback
Please email festival Director, coordinator Wasim Aftab, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Whatsapp us +91 7562036776
We love hearing from you!
Ways you can help PNFEST:
Donate and tell your friends! It's that simple.
Each and every donation, no matter how large or small, is most gratefully received.
Help us achieve our objectives.
Donate - have a look at our perks
Help us spread the word about this vital campaign!