My students are over three years behind the average student in class 6. However, they are just as curious and ambitious as any other child their age studying in a private school. Despite being aware of the obstacles and challenges in their lives, they never doubt what they can achieve. Unlike other classrooms, students here are at different levels and require differentiated intervention. Kirti, at class level 4 I requires textbooks suited for her needs, Prathmesh and Sakshi, who have not been taught to read, require textbooks that help identify alphabets and teach phonetics! My classroom is full of little dreamers and nothing apart from where they were born, predetermined their fate for them!
Support me in being able to meet their different needs and provide them with resources that will help them be at par with other students, so that they have a fair shot at achieving their dreams; help me give them a fair start in a long and grueling race ahead!
Money raised will be used primarily for -
1) Classroom stationary
2) Story books
3) Academic books for children at different grade levels
4) Transportation for events and tickets like football matches and inter-school events across the city.
5) Medical supplies/ Hygiene supplies
8) Grammar Booklets and Math Booklets based on individual needs
9) Class trips
10) Learning games - For example sentence makers, vocabulary cards