A term which has placed the entire world in fear. In the current scenario, many measures and precautions are taken by the government. Guidelines of do’s and don’t are provided by the government and world health organization(WHO). But the cases are still rising exponentially.
In our initiative to fight against corona virus
What we are doing -1. Door to door awareness campaign in slums and villages.
- Distributing hard copies of guidelines by WHO and the government on do’s and don’t.
- Distributing helpline no. given by government and need to use it if any symptoms mentioned above are visible.
2. Distribution of masks for every family member
Why it's needed -
- A middle and upper class citizen can purchase a mask but poor people who have to fight daily for food won’t buy it.
- Impact of corona can only be controlled if effort is unanimous.
How it’s done -
- Distribution of mask and hard copy of guidelines is done by only 2 or 3 people covering nearly 300 people at once.
- While doing that people who are distributing masks wear masks and clean their hands with sanitizer from time to time.
- No human contact is made while distributing.
- Door to Door awareness is done to avoid any crowd gathering.
What we have done so far -
- We have distributed 50 masks and 50 sanitizer in KD colony camp, Delhi
- We have distributed 300 masks in ramji slum area, ghatkopar, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Distributed hard copies of guidelines by WHO and government.
What we are planning to do -
- Distribution of 15,000 masks across different slums and villages across India.
- Door to Door awareness campaign across different slums and villages in India.
- Basic health checkup camp across different slums and villages in India.
- Food distribution(2 meal per day) to every family.
Thousands have lost their lives, millions are already infected. We can get past this worse time frame. All we have to do is put in a unanimous effort.Please help us in protecting everyone in these challenging times.Any contribution will be immensely helpful to us.Do Contribute and share with your family and friends.