A fight against Hepatitis B
Do you know?
- You have a smile on your face because you have a healthy liver. But it may not last forever!
- You may be carrying a Hepatitis B virus in your blood, in stealth mode! You may not know! It can attack you anytime and cause chronic infection in your liver!
- 20 percent of the population in India is suffering from Fatty Liver and a Fatty liver is highly prone to Hepatitis!
- Hepatitis B does not have a treatment to cure. You will be carrying the infection throughout your life. So, best is to go for prevention and vaccination before it is too late!
- If you have had any blood or body fluids exposure through blade, needle (injection or tattoo), transfusion etc. from a person infected with Hepatitis B virus, you may be infected with Hepatitis B.
- You can be virus infected but disease can come up even after 40 years. Therefore, you may be infected today!
- Your child less than 6 years of age is most prone to attack of Hepatitis B virus causing chronic lifetime health problems!
- If your mother has the Hepatitis B virus, then you and your siblings would also have it!
- Reuse of syringes, reuse of blades and unprotected sexual activity is common among the poor making them highly prone to Hepatitis B virus.
- Birth time dosage of Hepatitis B vaccination is given at birth, at 6 weeks and at 14 weeks. The poor either are not aware or does not have the access to the vaccination causing a serious threat to the health of their liver.
- Hunger and malnutrition among the poor causes fall in their body's immunity to fight the Hepatitis B virus, which further leads to chronic infection and Liver cancer.
- Vaccination, Diagnostic tests and Treatment of Hepatitis B are expensive, putting them out of reach for the poor.
- There is a very strong social stigma attached to Hepatitis B infected person, especial among the poor.
- Chronic Liver infection due to Hepatitis B virus can develop into Cirrhosis or Liver Cancer which can be fatal in nature!
Join the Health Rainbow Campaign, Get aware! Get immune!!
Join our mass awareness and immunization campaign against Hepatitis B...
as we aim to provide FREE VACCINATION to 10,000 beneficiaries in 1 years by conducting Free Hepatitis B Vaccination camps across Delhi-NCR.
How can I support?
- Conduct a Free Vaccination camp in your society/ locality or close-by slum on any Sunday by connecting with us. Gain a Volunteer Certificate!
- Boost the campaign by donating a sum and help us reach those who cannot afford it!
- Share about this campaign on your social media pages and whatsapp. Spread Awareness!
Tax benefits applicable to Indian Donors