Accidentally Electrocuted, He Lost An Arm And Has Severe Burns | Milaap
This is a supporting campaign. Contributions made to this campaign will go towards the main campaign.
Accidentally Electrocuted, He Lost An Arm And Has Severe Burns
0%
Be the first one to donate
Need Rs.1,100,000
  • santhosh

    Created by

    santhosh rohith
  • D

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Divyanshu

    from Dehradun, Uttarakhand

A few days back Divyanshu accidentally got electrocuted by a high tension wire while he was playing on the roof of his neighbours. His father Mr. Daulat Singh works as a private driver. Divanshu has lost his one hand in the accident. Doctors had to cut his right hand below elbow. The 8 year old is still in the ICU of the Kailash Hospital, Jogiwala,Dehradun,Uttarakhand, India. The doctors have given an estimate of around 11 lakhs for his treatment. Let us stand together with Mr. Daulat Singh and help Divanshyu return to his life again.

Read More

Know someone in need of funds for a medical emergency? Refer to us
support