We are working with Bangalore based NGOs to transform the lives of underprivileged people with disability since 2016. We run extensive programs in rural and urban Karnataka to enable, equip and empower children and adults with a range of disabilities including locomotor, spinal cord injury, speech and hearing, cerebral palsy, and to some extent, mental issues.
Catch developmental delays in children aged 0-6 years and improve outcomes.
Learn and play with able-bodied children. Prepare for regular school.
Develop skills and self-esteem in youth with integrated courses and training.
Each Batch costs: Rs 50,000
You could contribute as feasible and opt to sponsor.
Ways you can Support:
- Adopt each batch = Rs 50,000
- Donate a Library (one time) = Rs 6000
- Donate Student Kits (Bag,books,pens one time) per Student = Rs 1000.
Read Below Instructions before making payment:
- Transfer allowed only from Indian Bank accounts. All NRE/ foreign account transfers will be rejected/will fail
- If you are calling the bank or visiting the branch, mention Account Type as "Yes Bank CMS" (Cash Management System) accounts.
- This account does not accept cash transfers.
- Once you have made the transfer, please visit https://milaap.org/payments. Enter your email and UTR (txn reference number) to receive payment acknowledgment.